Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Layer:||8 Layers||Based Material:||TG FR4|
|Min.Hole Size:||0.2mm||Features 1:||Gerber/PCB File Needed|
|Features 2:||100% E-test||Features 3:||Quality 2 Years Guarantee|
pcb board assembly,
pcb assembly services
Gerber file One-Stop Multilayer PCBA Board Electronic PCBA Prototype PCB Assembling
Files Requested For PCB Assembly Quotation
---In order to provide you with the most efficient and accurate quote on manufacturing the requested unit, we ask that you provide us with the following information.
1. Gerber file,PCB file,Eagle file or CAD file are all acceptable
2. A detailed bill of materials (BOM)
3. Clear pictures of PCB or PCBA sample for us
4. Quantity and delivery required
5. Test method for PCBA to guarantee 100% good quality products.
6. Schematics file for PCB design if need to do function test.
7. A sample if available for better sourcing
8. CAD files for enclosure manufacturing if required
9. A complete wiring and assembly drawing showing any special assembly instructions if required
1. Short project development cycle;
2. Design automatic FCT;
Shinelink kinds PCBA Products
|Number of Layer||1 - 20 Layer|
|Maximum Processing Area||680 × 1000MM|
|Min Board Thickness||2 Layer - 0.3MM ( 12 mil )|
|4 Layer - 0.4MM ( 16 mil )|
|6 Layer - 0.8MM ( 32 mil )|
|8 Layer - 1.0MM ( 40 mil)|
|10 Layer - 1.1MM ( 44 mil )|
|12 Layer - 1.3MM ( 52 mil )|
|14 Layer - 1.5MM ( 59 mil )|
|16 Layer - 1.6MM ( 63 mil )|
|18 Layer - 1.8MM ( 71 mil )|
|Finished Board Thickness Tolerance||Thickness ≤ 1.0MM, Tolerance: ± 0.1MM|
|1.0MM ≤ Thickness ≤ 6.5MM, Tolerance ± 10%|
|Twisting and Bending||≤ 0.75%, Min: 0.5%|
|Range of TG||130 - 215 ℃|
|Impedance Tolerance||± 10%, Min: ± 5%|
|Hi-Pot Test||Max: 4000V/10MA/60S|
|Surface Treatment||HASL, With Lead, HASL Free Lead|
|Flash Gold, Immersion Gold|
|Immersion Silver, Immersion Tin|
|Gold Finger, OSP|
PCB Assembly Capabilities
|Turnkey PCBA||PCB+components sourcing+assembly+package|
|Assembly details||SMT and Thru-hole, ISO lines|
|Lead Time||Prototype: 15 work days. Mass order: 20~25 work days|
|Testing on products||Flying Probe Test, X-ray Inspection, AOI Test, functional test|
|Quantity||Min quantity: 1pcs. Prototype, small order, mass order, all OK|
|Files we need||PCB: Gerber files(CAM, PCB, PCBDOC)|
|Components: Bill of Materials(BOM list)|
|Assembly: Pick-N-Place file|
|PCB panel Size||Min size: 0.25*0.25 inches(6*6mm)|
|Max size: 20*20 inches(500*500mm)|
|PCB Solder Type||Water Soluble Solder Paste, RoHS lead free|
|Components details||Passive Down to 0201 size|
|BGA and VFBGA|
|Leadless Chip Carriers/CSP|
|Double-sided SMT Assembly|
|Fine Pitch to 0.8mils|
|BGA Repair and Reball|
|Part Removal and Replacement|
|Component package||Cut Tape,Tube,Reels,Loose Parts|
|Drilling-----Exposure-----Plating-----Etaching & Stripping-----Punching-----Electrical Testing-----SMT-----Wave Soldering-----Assembling-----ICT-----Function Testing-----Temperature & Humidity Testing|
1. ISO& UL certified third-party testing and high-quality technical service team.
2. Available and immediate delivery.
3. Producing capacity: 20,000sq meter/month.
4. Competitive price with no MOQ.
1. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
2. What’s the key equipments for HDI manufacturing?
Key equipment list is as following: Laser drilling machine, Pressing machine, VCP line, Automatic Exposing machine, LDI and etc.
The equipments we have are the best in the industry, laser drilling machines are from Mitsubishi and Hitachi, LDI machines are from Screen(Japan), Automatic Exposing machines are also from Hitachi, all of them make we can meet customer’s technical requirements.
3. How many types of surface finish O-lead can do?
O-the leader has the full series of surface finish, such as: ENIG, OSP, LF-HASL, gold plating (soft/hard), immersion silver, Tin, silver plating, immersion tin plating, carbon ink and etc. .. OSP, ENIG, OSP + ENIG commonly used on the HDI, we usually recommend that you use a client or OSP OSP + ENIG if BGA PAD size less than 0.3 mm.
Contact Person: Ms Xia