Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Impedance Tolerance:||+/-5%||Min. Legend Width:||0.1mm|
|Min. Trace Width:||94v0||Max. Board Thickness:||12mm|
|Min. Board Thickness:||0.3mm|
Aluminum PCB assembly for LED lighting with lead-free HASL
Layer, 1 layers
Surface Treatment, HASL
Board thickness, 1.6mm
Copper thicknss, 1OZ
Soldermask color, White
|Number of Layer||1 - 20 Layer|
|Maximum Processing Area||680 × 1000MM|
|Min Board Thickness||2 Layer - 0.3MM ( 12 mil )|
|4 Layer - 0.4MM ( 16 mil )|
|6 Layer - 0.8MM ( 32 mil )|
|8 Layer - 1.0MM ( 40 mil)|
|10 Layer - 1.1MM ( 44 mil )|
|12 Layer - 1.3MM ( 52 mil )|
|14 Layer - 1.5MM ( 59 mil )|
|16 Layer - 1.6MM ( 63 mil )|
|18 Layer - 1.8MM ( 71 mil )|
|Finished Board Thickness Tolerance||Thickness ≤ 1.0MM, Tolerance: ± 0.1MM|
|1.0MM ≤ Thickness ≤ 6.5MM, Tolerance ± 10%|
|Twisting and Bending||≤ 0.75%, Min: 0.5%|
|Range of TG||130 - 215 ℃|
|Impedance Tolerance||± 10%, Min: ± 5%|
|Hi-Pot Test||Max: 4000V/10MA/60S|
|Surface Treatment||HASL, With Lead, HASL Free Lead|
|Flash Gold, Immersion Gold|
|Immersion Silver, Immersion Tin|
|Gold Finger, OSP|
1) Professional Surface-mounting and Through-hole soldering Technology
2) Various sizes like 1206,0805,0603 components SMT technology
3) ICT(In Circuit Test),FCT(Functional Circuit Test) technology.
4) PCB Assembly With UL,CE,FCC,Rohs Approval
5) Nitrogen gas reflow soldering technology for SMT.
6) High Standard SMT&Solder Assembly Line
7) High density interconnected board placement technology capacity.
PCB or PCB Assembly files requests
1) Gerber files of the PCB Board
2) BOM(Bill of material) for assembly
To short the lead time,please kindly advertise us if there is any acceptable components substitution.
3) Testing method & Test fixtures if necessary.
4) programming files & programming tool if necessary
5) Schematic if necessary
1) Design service
2) Cloning and Copy service
3) Prototyping service
4) Mold making and plastic Injection
5) FPC making
6) Cable and wire Assemblies
7) Supply Chain service
8) other OEM service
Shinelink Technology Ltd is more than just a leading PCB manufacturer. We are capable of providing all PCB assembly needs inculding full turnkey and partial turnkey printed circuit board assembly services.
For full turn-key, we take care of the entire process, including preparation of Printed Circuit Boards, procurement of components, online order tracking, continuous monitoring of quality and final assembly. Whereas for partial turn-key, the customer can provide the PCBs and certain components, and the remaining parts will be handled by us.
We has modernized its PCB assembly services to offer a one-stop, turn-key PCB assembly service which includes parts, fabrication and assembly - reducing production costs while improving quality and convenience.