Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Soldermask:||Black||Features 1:||Gerber/PCB File Needed|
|Features 2:||100% E-test||Features 3:||Quality Guarantee And Professional After-sale Service|
pcb board assembly,
printed circuit assembly
Balck soldermask pcba board electronic pcba for Power adapter
Shinelink Comopany Advantage
1. ISO& UL certified third-party testing and high-quality technical service team.
2. Available and immediate delivery.
3. Producing capacity: 20,000sq meter/month.
4. Competitive price with no MOQ.
Files Requested For PCB Assembly Quotation
---In order to provide you with the most efficient and accurate quote on manufacturing the requested unit, we ask that you provide us with the following information.
1. Gerber file,PCB file,Eagle file or CAD file are all acceptable
2. A detailed bill of materials (BOM)
3. Clear pictures of PCB or PCBA sample for us
4. Quantity and delivery required
5. Test method for PCBA to guarantee 100% good quality products.
6. Schematics file for PCB design if need to do function test.
7. A sample if available for better sourcing
8. CAD files for enclosure manufacturing if required
9. A complete wiring and assembly drawing showing any special assembly instructions if required
Shinelink kinds PCBA Products
PCB Assembly Capabilities
|Turnkey PCBA||PCB+components sourcing+assembly+package|
|Assembly details||SMT and Thru-hole, ISO lines|
|Lead Time||Prototype: 15 work days. Mass order: 20~25 work days|
|Testing on products||Flying Probe Test, X-ray Inspection, AOI Test, functional test|
|Quantity||Min quantity: 1pcs. Prototype, small order, mass order, all OK|
|Files we need||PCB: Gerber files(CAM, PCB, PCBDOC)|
|Components: Bill of Materials(BOM list)|
|Assembly: Pick-N-Place file|
|PCB panel Size||Min size: 0.25*0.25 inches(6*6mm)|
|Max size: 20*20 inches(500*500mm)|
|PCB Solder Type||Water Soluble Solder Paste, RoHS lead free|
|Components details||Passive Down to 0201 size|
|BGA and VFBGA|
|Leadless Chip Carriers/CSP|
|Double-sided SMT Assembly|
|Fine Pitch to 0.8mils|
|BGA Repair and Reball|
|Part Removal and Replacement|
|Component package||Cut Tape,Tube,Reels,Loose Parts|
|Drilling-----Exposure-----Plating-----Etaching & Stripping-----Punching-----Electrical Testing-----SMT-----Wave Soldering-----Assembling-----ICT-----Function Testing-----Temperature & Humidity Testing
1. How do O-Leading keep your price competitive?
Over the last decade, prices of many raw materials (e.g. copper, chemicals) had doubled, tripled or quadrupled; Chinese currency RMB had appreciated 31% over US dollar; And our labor cost also increased significantly.
However, O-Leading have kept our pricing steady. This owns entirely to our innovations in reducing cost, avoiding wastes and improving efficiency. Our prices are very competitive in the industry at the same quality level.
We believe in a win-win partnership with our customers. Our partnership will be mutually beneficial if we can provide you an edgeon cost and quality.
2. What kinds of boards can O-Leading process?
Common FR4, high-TG and halogen-free boards, Rogers, Arlon, Telfon, aluminum/copper-based boards, PI, etc.
3. What data are needed for PCB & PCBA production?
BOM (Bill of Materials) with reference designators: component description, manufacturer’s name and part number.
PCB Gerber files.
PCB fabrication drawing and PCBA assembly drawing.
Any mechanical restrictions such as assembly height requirements.
Contact Person: Ms Xia