Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Min.hole Size:||0.2mm||Features 1:||Gerber/PCB File Needed|
|Features 2:||100% E-test||Features 3:||Quality Guarantee And Professional After-sale Service|
pcb assembly services,
printed circuit assembly
6 layers pcba board SMT FR4 printed circuit board assembly service
Circuit Board Fabrication + PCB Assembly All Under One Roof... as Quick as 48 hours
1. NO Set-Up Charges, NO NREs, and NO Stencil Charges
2. State-of-the-Art MYDATA PCB Assembly Equipment
3. SMT and thru-hole assembly by experienced ShinelinkTechnology Ltd technicians
4. PCB files receive CAM review & flow seamlessly from Fabrication to Assembly
5. Lowest SMT Price. If you find a lower price, let us beat it!
Files Requested For PCB Assembly Quotation
---In order to provide you with the most efficient and accurate quote on manufacturing the requested unit, we ask that you provide us with the following information.
1. Gerber file,PCB file,Eagle file or CAD file are all acceptable
2. A detailed bill of materials (BOM)
3. Clear pictures of PCB or PCBA sample for us
4. Quantity and delivery required
5. Test method for PCBA to guarantee 100% good quality products.
6. Schematics file for PCB design if need to do function test.
7. A sample if available for better sourcing
8. CAD files for enclosure manufacturing if required
9. A complete wiring and assembly drawing showing any special assembly instructions if required
Shinelink kinds PCBA Products
|Number of Layer||1 - 20 Layer|
|Maximum Processing Area||680 × 1000MM|
|Min Board Thickness||2 Layer - 0.3MM ( 12 mil )|
|4 Layer - 0.4MM ( 16 mil )|
|6 Layer - 0.8MM ( 32 mil )|
|8 Layer - 1.0MM ( 40 mil)|
|10 Layer - 1.1MM ( 44 mil )|
|12 Layer - 1.3MM ( 52 mil )|
|14 Layer - 1.5MM ( 59 mil )|
|16 Layer - 1.6MM ( 63 mil )|
|18 Layer - 1.8MM ( 71 mil )|
|Finished Board Thickness Tolerance||Thickness ≤ 1.0MM, Tolerance: ± 0.1MM|
|1.0MM ≤ Thickness ≤ 6.5MM, Tolerance ± 10%|
|Twisting and Bending||≤ 0.75%, Min: 0.5%|
|Range of TG||130 - 215 ℃|
|Impedance Tolerance||± 10%, Min: ± 5%|
|Hi-Pot Test||Max: 4000V/10MA/60S|
|Surface Treatment||HASL, With Lead, HASL Free Lead|
|Flash Gold, Immersion Gold|
|Immersion Silver, Immersion Tin|
|Gold Finger, OSP|
PCB Assembly Capabilities
|Turnkey PCBA||PCB+components sourcing+assembly+package|
|Assembly details||SMT and Thru-hole, ISO lines|
|Lead Time||Prototype: 15 work days. Mass order: 20~25 work days|
|Testing on products||Flying Probe Test, X-ray Inspection, AOI Test, functional test|
|Quantity||Min quantity: 1pcs. Prototype, small order, mass order, all OK|
|Files we need||PCB: Gerber files(CAM, PCB, PCBDOC)|
|Components: Bill of Materials(BOM list)|
|Assembly: Pick-N-Place file|
|PCB panel Size||Min size: 0.25*0.25 inches(6*6mm)|
|Max size: 20*20 inches(500*500mm)|
|PCB Solder Type||Water Soluble Solder Paste, RoHS lead free|
|Components details||Passive Down to 0201 size|
|BGA and VFBGA|
|Leadless Chip Carriers/CSP|
|Double-sided SMT Assembly|
|Fine Pitch to 0.8mils|
|BGA Repair and Reball|
|Part Removal and Replacement|
|Component package||Cut Tape,Tube,Reels,Loose Parts|
|Drilling-----Exposure-----Plating-----Etaching & Stripping-----Punching-----Electrical Testing-----SMT-----Wave Soldering-----Assembling-----ICT-----Function Testing-----Temperature & Humidity Testing
1. What data are needed for PCB & PCBA production?
BOM (Bill of Materials) with reference designators: component description, manufacturer’s name and part number.
PCB Gerber files.
PCB fabrication drawing and PCBA assembly drawing.
Any mechanical restrictions such as assembly height requirements.
2. What’s the typical process flow for multi-layer PCB?
Material cutting → Inner dry film → inner etching → Inner AOI → Multi-bond→ Layer stack up Pressing → Drilling → PTH → Panel Plating → Outer Dry Film → Pattern Plating → Outer etching → Outer AOI → Solder Mask → Component Mark → Surface finish → Routing → E/T → Visual Inspection.
3. What’s the key equipments for HDI manufacturing?
Key equipment list is as following: Laser drilling machine, Pressing machine, VCP line, Automatic Exposing machine, LDI and etc.
The equipments we have are the best in the industry, laser drilling machines are from Mitsubishi and Hitachi, LDI machines are from Screen(Japan), Automatic Exposing machines are also from Hitachi, all of them make we can meet customer’s technical requirements.
Contact Person: Ms Xia